Ask yourself the following questions to help determine if you are currently suffering from a TMJ disorder:
- Do you suffer from morning or afternoon HEADACHES?
- Do you suffer from MIGRAINE HEADACHES?
- Do your jaw joints POP, CLICK, GRATE or GRIND?
- Do you have DIFFICULTY or PAIN CHEWING or OPENING WIDE?
- Do your ears ever feel FULL, ITCHY, STUFFY, or CONGESTED?
- Has your jaw ever LOCKED OPEN or CLOSED?
- Do you suffer from NECK PAIN or STIFFNESS?
- Have you ever had a HEAD or NECK INJURY?
- Do you often have trouble getting to sleep or STAYING ASLEEP?
- Do your ears ever RING, BUZZ, or HISS?
- Do you ever have episodes of DIZZINESS?
- Have you been told that you GRIND or CLENCH YOUR TEETH when you sleep?
- Do you ever feel PAIN or PRESSURE behind your EYES?
- Do you AVOID CERTAIN FOODS because of jaw pain?
- Do you awaken with STIFF JAWS, TEMPLE HEADACHES, or SORE TEETH?
- Do you feel as though your BITE HAS CHANGED or JUST DOESN’T FEEL RIGHT?
If you would like to find out why you are experiencing pain instead of just medicating or masking your symptoms, you have come to the right place.
The TMJ Therapy and Sleep Center of Nevada can offer answers, treatments, and lasting solutions for your TMJ disorder.